We are happy to welcome you on a partner page of Ukrainian Au-Pair Association. Here you can find information about: who we are, how we work, what Au-Pair service we provide and what we can offer for our partners.
Who are we?
The “Ukrainian Au-Pair Association” is a non-governmental, non-political civic association that was established in 2013 and operates on the principles of legality, openness, transparency and publicity.
All employees of our agency have taken part in the Au-Pair program and had a positive experience.
In our work, we adhere to the following principles:
The “Ukrainian Au-Pair Association” implements its activities in accordance with the standards of the international cultural and educational program Au-Pair. We only deal with professional Au-Pair agencies.
All our participants of the Au-Pair program have great work experience with children, motivated, open to a new culture, tolerant. All recommendations are thoroughly checked.
All participants attend pre-departure seminars on the following topics: rights and obligations of participant of Au-Pair program; child’s age psychology; first aid; establishing friendly relations and resolving conflicts with host families; children’s games and leisure; language courses with Au-Pair vocabulary, etc. All seminars conducted by the Ukrainian Au-Pair Association allow participants to acquire the necessary knowledge for successful participation in the Au-Pair program abroad.
We provide legal and informational support to participants of Au-Pair program in matters relating to the registration of documents for participation in the program, visa applying and any aspects of staying abroad while taking part in the Au-Pair program, including involvement of lawyers and other experts in protection of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of the Au-Pair program participants.
We are an officially registered association. We are not a travel company and do not provide employment services abroad.
Throughout the Au Pair program, we, together with our Au-Pair Agency partners, personally support each participant as personal mentors. In case of misunderstandings between Au-Pair and the host family, we help to resolve conflicts and /or replace and search for a new host family.
Lawyers of the Ukrainian Au-Pair Association have developed internal standards of work, according to which the participants of the Au-Pair program receive the highest quality services and are provided with skilled and friendly support of managers while staying abroad.
- Protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the Au-Pair program participants.
- Popularization of the international cultural program Au-Pair on the territory of Ukraine.
To achieve our goals, we realize the following objectives:
– Provide full and true information about the Au-Pair program, as well as about the rights and obligations of the Au-Pair program participants;
– We provide legal consultations and legal support to Au-Pair program participants;
– We conduct preventive and educational activities among participants of the Au-Pair program on the prevention of trafficking in human beings;
– We conduct informational and consulting workshops for Au-Pair program participants on the proper applying documentation of the program and conditions for obtaining a visa;
– We protect the rights and legitimate interests of Au-Pair participants staying abroad;
– Conduct at the government-level a lobby campaign to determine the Au-Pair program in Ukraine as an international cultural exchange program, rather than as a youth employment program abroad;
– We conduct government-level talks on the possibility for Ukrainian youth to participate in the Au-Pair program in all countries where the Au-Pair program is officially established.
We are open for cooperation and we can confidently say that by cooperating with us you will have a reliable qualified Au-Pair partner.